January has already come to an end. Geesh! That was fast. Reflecting over this past month, I can say that I am truly proud of myself. I have ten blogs posted to my site, so far. And I have been consistently posting this month. Not to mention, I have planned all of my February, March, April and May content. I don’t want to toot my own horn, but “TOOT, TOOT.” You guys have no idea how big this is for me. I am just excited that I am sticking to my goals to be consistent, and it seems to working well. I am even more excited about the awesome feedback I have been getting from my readers and the new followers I have gained. Make no mistake, I feel the love, and I am grateful.
This past weekend, I attended a Naturally Happy Hair event called Blogger’s Bloc , where I received tons of information about how to build my blogging business and create better content. I got to meet some great inspirations and people who are dominating the social media and blogging world. I think that it’s true what they say about last-minute things and how sometimes they turn out to be the best experiences. I literally found out about the event the day before, and I couldn’t be happier that I attended it. I have so many plans for this blog, and this event definitely put some things in perspective for me.
At the beginning of each month, I will be sharing snapshots of the future blogs I will be posting. This will not only give you guys things to look forward to, but it will hold me accountable to my writing schedule. Staying consisting and sharing my world and ideas with you inspires me to keep moving forward.
So here’s what you should expect from Truly Garesia this month:
- I am revamping the blog to fit the needs of my readers. After attending the event on Sunday, I found some ways to make the blog even better. It is scary for me to make these changes while you guys are watching, but it is necessary. I hope you all love the changes.
- I will be posting more of my photography projects and posting content a lot more often.
- You can expect some blogs about love (lots of relationship blogs in the spirit of Valentine’s day,) life, fitness and snippets of my upcoming book.
- Surveys will be included on the blog to get an idea of what things you all would like to see in the future.
- Better content. More inspiration. Authentic writing. Content that is tailored to your needs. I got you.
Thanks for taking this journey with me. I feel like I’m right where I need to be. So here’s to you, awesome people. Finish the week strong! It’s almost Friday.