- God is real.
- Your life isn’t even really about you. Love and serve others.
- Find your purpose early on and carry it out until you leave this earth.
- Love isn’t a feeling. It is an action. Put your money where your mouth is when you utter those words.
- No matter what you do or don’t do, you will always end up exactly where you need to be.
- It is pointless to try to please everyone. Not only is it pointless, but it is tiresome.
- Timing is everything. Don’t force or rush what isn’t meant to be at the time.
- Be good to others, even if they are not good to you. Let God deal with them.
- Building great relationships with people is beneficial to most things you do in life.
- You cannot do everything on your own. Everyone needs help at some point. ( see #9)
- Do not argue with fools. Save your time and breath.
- Being on time decreases your stress levels. So does a clean house.
- You cannot take care of anyone else if you haven’t taken care of yourself.
- Most people don’t care about what you are going through. Like, seriously. Pray about it.
- The more you understand what friendship is really about, the more you’ll realize you don’t have many friends.
- Walk in your own truth and compete with no one.
- The truth is shunned, and lies are celebrated.
- Owning your “weird” is the best thing you can do. I’m an expert, lol.
- Strangers will sometimes support your endeavors faster than your friends and family.
- The accumulation of memories from quality time is far more important than accumulating things money can buy.
- Let your character speak for itself.
- You don’t owe anyone an explanation when you tell them “no.”
- Help is destructive if it does not come from the right source. Be careful who you let “help” you.
- Travel as often as you can, and avoid taking tons of people with you. Less people, less stress.
- Learn when to relax.
- Balancing life becomes easier when you know what priorities should be first.
- No one owes you a damn thing in life. No one.
- No one can love you like you can.
- Lack of confidence is paralyzing to even the most talented person. Believe in yourself.
- Everything will be OK.
- Bonus: Make boss moves in silence. Let people know what you are working on when you are ready for them to know.
Talk to you awesome people on Friday. I’ve got poetry coming your way with my “Free Style Fridays.” Don’t miss out. Be blessed.