Hey there! It’s been a while since I have posted. I am literally 20 days from my wedding, so you can imagine that things for me go a little like this : wedding stuff with a side of real life. Working out and prayer have been my main tools to combat the fat and stress, and luckily it has been working since I last updated you with my weight loss journey. Here’s a quick update:
- Since I updated you three weeks ago, I have lost three inches.
- My seamstress is sweating bullets because as of this past Saturday, she has to take four inches off of my wedding dress due to the weight loss.
- My boobs have also decreased causing my dress to fit perfectly now. (They had gotten out of control, yall. Geesh, I thought I was going to have to leave them at home on the table the day of the wedding.) Shout out to my trainer, Rebekah Bray, for really helping me get into shape.
- I am still eating healthy, and I stuck to my meal plans pretty much 90 percent of the time these past three weeks. It made a major difference.
- I still have more fitness goals, but I am forbidden to lose anymore weight until after the wedding, so my dress won’t look like I am wearing too-big rental. I will definitely try to honor that request, but I am loving these changes too much to just stay still. We shall see.
Be praying for me in these next few weeks to stay focused and not let this wedding get the best of me. I’ll be updating you all on the ins and outs of the big day as it approaches. If you had some weight loss success, share your story. I’d love to share it here on the blog. Have an awesome and inspired week!